Next steps with Performer
That's it, all done!
Let's take a quick look at how we've enhanced this page:
- The main article images can now be "looped" using the
- The intro text has been automatically made shorter, with the option to view the longer text, using the
- The news feeds are now navigable using tabs, thanks to
- The logged in users list is automatically refreshed every 30 seconds using the
- The Flavour form uses the
Selectorfunction to automatically send the value selected to a remote page and put the response into an element
- And when submitting the survey form the
Submitterfunction stops the page from being refreshed, sending the data to a remote page and puttling the response into an element
So let's take a look at the final page. Looks good, don't it?
Hopefully you've seen how easy it is to use Performer to enhance your web pages. See the Documentation for full details on all the functions available.
Thanks for sticking with me so far!